INTERNAL AUDIT EXECUTIVE
(KL - Bandar Sri Damansara)
- The successful candidate is to assist the Group Internal Audit Manager in carrying out various audit and ad-hoc assignments.
- The candidate is expected to adopt a risk-based approach when performing respective audit tasks in order to ensure internal controls are in place in meeting the company's objectives.
- The candidate is to understand the controls and business process of the area being audited by developing process flow charts/descriptions, execute audit work by assessing the adequacy of internal controls for financial and operational areas using appropriate audit techniques.
- The candidate is to complete the assigned area and submit work papers in a timely manner and draft audit reports on audit findings and recommendations for review.
- The candidate is to communicate to Superior on progress of work and any issues faced for guidance.
- Fresh graduates with a Degree in Accounting/professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent). Candidates with working experience are encouraged to apply.
- Proactive, meticulous and able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Possess good leadership, inter personal and communication skills.
- Results oriented with initiative and drive to complete any tasks assigned.
- Good analytical skills with a high level of professional discipline.
- Good command of spoken and writing skills in English.
- Travel opportunities – light travelling is required.
We are continuously on the lookout for young talents to join our growing team. If you are dynamic, result-oriented, demonstrates positive mindset, has good interpersonal & communication skills and a graduate in any discipline of engineering, sales & marketing, we are interested to talk to you. Please email your full resume stating present and expected salary together with contact telephone number and a passport - sized photograph to:
HR & ADMIN DEPARTMENT