- Core Business
- Renewable Energy
- Future NRG
Sustainable Green Mill
RENEWABLE ENERGY & GREEN MILL
FUTURE NRG Sdn Bhd (FNRG) is a technology integrator and developer of "Waste-To-Energy", "Waste-To-Resource" projects as well as "Green Mill Zero-Waste" solutions through the use of advanced proprietary technologies in order to produce renewable energy and recover valuable resources from waste. FNRG focuses on the following market segments:
Biomass To Renewable Energy
- Empty Fruit Bunch processing into revenue-producing products: Dried Long Fibre (DLF) and Dry Short Fibres (DSF) which can produce Bio-fuel Pellets for use in captive power and rural electrification biomass to energy projects
- Anaerobic Digestion Biogas Capture of Palm Oil Mill Effluents, produces biogas used for renewable energy in the DLF/Pelleting process, for mill use and/or sale to grid.
- Biogas can also be purified and used an alternative for vehicle fuel, replacing the use of diesel.
- Biomass Gasification for rural electrification, captive power and grid-connected plants with capacities up to 2 MWe
- Conventional Steam Cycle power plants apply for larger capacity Projects and/or for projects with varied feedstock
- Anaerobic Digestion for selected energy crops
- Anaerobic Digestion, Biogas Capture to Energy for a variety of waste streams (food and green waste)
- Palm Oil Mill Biomass, Waste-to-Energy and Waste-to-Resource using solids biomass (mesocarp fibre, palm kernel shell and empty fruit bunch) and Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME)
- Plasma Gasification of Industrial, Medical and Hazardous Wastes