- Core Business
- Renewable Energy
- Future NRG
Waste To Renewable Energy
RENEWABLE ENERGY & GREEN MILL
FUTURE NRG Sdn Bhd (FNRG) is a technology integrator and developer of "Waste-To-Energy", "Waste-To-Resource" projects as well as "Green Mill Zero-Waste" solutions through the use of advanced proprietary technologies in order to produce renewable energy and recover valuable resources from waste. FNRG focuses on the following market segments:
Sustainable Green Mill
- Biogas Capture to Energy for a variety of waste streams
- Biomass Waste to Energy using solid fuel biomass (mesocarp fibre, palm kernel shell and empty fruit bunch)
- Gasification for rural electrification, captive power and grid-connected plants
Ozone Medical Waste Treatment
- A profitable zero waste management plan, for palm oil mills
- Empty Fruit Bunch processing into revenue-producing products: Dried Long Fibre (DLF) and Dry Short Fibres (DSF)
- Utilization of palm oil mill effluent (“POME) to produce biogas for renewable power generation for mill use and/or sale to grid.
- Biofuel pellet and/or briquette plant for production of biofuel pellets and/or briquettes from residue biomass waste such as dried short fibre, mesocarp fibres or palm kernel shell.
- Utilizes ozone gas to sterile medical waste to achieve 99.9999% reduction of microbial population in the waste, besides reducing waste volume without the use of thermal, steam or chemicals in the process